My name is Jay Fleischman, and I’m the Managing Attorney at Shaev & Fleischman, P.C. Over the past 22 years of practicing bankruptcy law, I’ve helped thousands of people get out of debt.
I’ve also taught hundreds of lawyers how to use the bankruptcy laws to resolve student loan problems, improve their clients’ credit reports, and fight back against debt collection harassment.
Our job is to make your life easier. From the moment you make an appointment to speak with me, you’ll notice that we do things a little different around here. For example:
- You can schedule your appointment online. No more playing phone tag or waiting on hold.
- Meetings will be held by phone so you don’t have to take time out of your busy schedule to come to the office.
- You’ll receive a complete mp3 recording of every meeting. This allows you to pay attention to the conversation instead of scribbling notes.
- Upload documents and information securely through our web portal.
- Our team is entirely location-independent, working from every time zone in the United States.
More than just bankruptcy. When it comes to getting out of debt, there’s no single solution that works for everyone. Student loans, tax debts, and other issues may be handled outside of bankruptcy – but good luck finding a lawyer who can address all of those needs.
When I help a client, the tools I draw upon include the credit reporting laws, debt collection statutes, and regulations governing student loans. In doing so, I can help you craft a complete plan of debt relief that gives you the best possible outcome.
Transparent fees. Call every bankruptcy lawyer and ask how much they charge. Most won’t give you a straight answer – and those who do quote a fee will probably give you a whole list of exceptions and limitations.
Satisfaction. Guaranteed. Lawyers can’t guarantee specific outcomes, but we do ensure your complete satisfaction with the service you receive. If you’re unhappy with the way you’re treated at any time during the course of our relationship, just let me know – I’ll make it right.