What Our Clients Say
Thank you so much, Jay, for all your hard work. I am so grateful for the peace of mind I had during this whole process knowing that my case was in good hands. And I'm very happy with the settlement we were able to get.
I can’t thank you enough Jay. I really appreciate all the work you did on these lawsuits and for working out this settlement for me. I am so grateful!!
I thought Jay did a great job in answering the questions both my daughter and I had concerning our issues. The fee was reasonable and made me feel more at ease under the circumstances at hand.
Clearly spelled out options and consequences for both student loan repayment and default. Consultation led to a much more focused plan to deal with the debt. Very knowledgeable and compassionate individual.
California Main Office
556 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 101-152
Pasadena CA 91105
New York Office
1430 Broadway, Suite 1802
New York NY 10018
- What the 2016 Democratic Party Platform Says About Student Loans
- Here’s When You Shouldn’t File for Bankruptcy to Discharge Your Student Loans
- Why You Should Always File Your Tax Returns Before Bankruptcy
- The Bible on Debt and The Morality of Bankruptcy
- 4 Surprising Changes You’ll See After Bankruptcy